1.4 software update stuck at 99%

All Volvo EX30 related discussions
BigFella

Post by BigFella »

Hi All

I have tried rebooting the software and still 1.4 gets stuck at 99% completion. Its been like that for a few days any suggestions?

Thanks again

BigFella

Post by BigFella »

Well after waiting days i deleted the IOS app. Now this maybe a fluke but after i reinstalled the ios app an hour later i got a message in the car saying the update was ready. went back to my phone excepted to update and bingo it worked. Again this may be a fluke but if you stuck at 99% and have an apple phone just try deleting the app it’s worth a go
andrewex30

Post by andrewex30 »

BigFella wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:37 pm Well after waiting days i deleted the IOS app. Now this maybe a fluke but after i reinstalled the ios app an hour later i got a message in the car saying the update was ready. went back to my phone excepted to update and bingo it worked. Again this may be a fluke but if you stuck at 99% and have an apple phone just try deleting the app it’s worth a go
How did you delete the app? logout or direct cancellation? Did you lose all your travel history after reinstallation?
BigFella

Post by BigFella »

i just deleted the app of my phone like any other app. Pressed the app for a couple of seconds then it asked if i wanted it deleted. I then went to the app store downloaded it again and logged in. A number was sent to my email and the. i was connected again.

All travel infor was till in the app after the installation